
I know I should be sleeping by now, but I just couldn't get to sleep. Gaga's like appearing everywhere cept Sg, how pathetic. Sobs. Anyway, I wanna stick rhinestones on my nails. Just cut my nails short and repainted black - I just like them black. But orientation's on Thurs/Fri - HOW TO STICK! Swear they are sure to fall off faster than usual. I wna bling my phone too but I don't think the government will allow, better not break the law.
Oh yes. While shopping at Fox the other day, we spent more than 100$ and I got this really okay looking beach bag in pink. I can use it for school! Whats more, it's free! & quite big so everything can go in! H a p p i e k i d d o z
Okay enough of my shit, I'm going to sleep, really damn fucking sleepy already. Ok nighty bitches xx
Oh yes. I am happy Samuel won the BBF thing (huhu!). He is like cute but not as cute as Onch. WDV, gay guys are fun people. Ok shut up sleep now, nights!
No comments:
Post a Comment