
First day, must I say much? One thing. I felt awkward telling the class about myself. I don't wna go up there and say that I've been in an all girls school for damn fucking long and now it's weird facing guys blah blah - crap. And now there's another speech? About what, objectives in life and goals and everything. Know what? I'm gonna be speechless.
I've to present a speech tomorrow bout my goals in life. Wait. What are my goals? That's smth I've to think about, really. Anyway, I'm pretty stuck. I have no idea what I'm gonna say. Sigh. ):
School at 9 tomorrow, ending quite early, but I've to stay until 3 to config my laptop. Hmmmmm ok shall get down to thinking what I'm gonna write now. Night bitches xx
Don't worry, your speech will turn out perfectly fine :)
ReplyDeletei miss you.
ReplyDelete-diia